IZZY DELPHINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Norman
Guru

Re: IZZY DELPHINE

Post by Norman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:29 pm
Yes please read before ask but I did not spoke about sex !!!

PW
Ok but you give mixed messages and it’s easy to get confused 🫤 . From an outside point of view, it looks like the casting just ends ”in the middle of the action”?. You didn’t make a cumshot for example. And the casting had ”to be continue” added to it for many years, until you removed that tag a couple of days ago.
Why did the casting have ”to be continue” for more than 10 years if it wasn’t anything more to show? :? Was the rush destroyed recently?

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

excectly Norman..... Maestro this is not fair.Please update the casting with eighter Delphine,Kirschley Swoon or Keira.This is what I asked for.You are the king forever-you know that :D but this game is strange.Because to give another scene with Delphine is off course great even with the not especially good Reda Gorilla-but we want you Maestro-its just just like that :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK let see what will be the finla update soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are...”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:07 pm
Yes !!!

PW
Wow, watching naked Izzy's body once again, a true sight from paradise. Thank you so much master,you're the best. :P

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

WOW she is updated-thanks so much Maestro

Viperxxx
Padawan

Post by Viperxxx »

Perfection.....
Screenshot 2024-10-20 155017.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I told you I will do the update this month !!!

Thanks to all people who support me and subscribes on the site, it gives me motivation ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are...”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!