LIZ OCEAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bucki125
Guru

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by bucki125 »

At the casting I underestimated her beauty :oops: but as I have seen more of her scenes, I now realize that she is truly an extraordinary beauty. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is a perfection and she is far underated probably because she doesn't speak english but she is sooooo beautiful.
I like her a lot and for sure her too ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are...”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

DrNa
Padawan

Post by DrNa »

I really liked the style of her AXT 7. I hope for something similar but including anal.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

As far as I am concerned Liz is far from underrated. She's one of the best girls ever.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have few WSG made with Liz ...
I will give you the first one tonight or tomorrow as I have driven from Chamonix to Budapest and must admit I am tired now !!!
But I'll anyway start the editing ...

Extrait video ici :
https://x.com/TheAtrax/status/1815336759217041838

Capture d’écran 2024-07-22 à 14.47.04.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are...”

ironmenn26
Newb

Post by ironmenn26 »

I've been waiting for this video to arrive for weeks. Thank you very much Pierre. When you say there are a few WSGs, do you mean there are also videos waiting besides the casting video? Do you have any plans to make new videos with Liz Ocean?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I mean I have more WSG with her ... I confess I love sex with her but I guess after you saw this video you can see it !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

followed
Newb

Post by followed »

Hello, i'm not a member since i actually can't afford the subscription for now, but i sometimes buy credits for specific scenes. I already bought this WSG with Liz, I really hope there may be a "secret" surprise edit with RGS as you do often in your videos.

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Her expressions at the end of the video after you came in her mouth were priceless. She is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks yo you for support !!!
followed wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:37 am
Hello, i'm not a member since i actually can't afford the subscription for now, but i sometimes buy credits for specific scenes. I already bought this WSG with Liz, I really hope there may be a "secret" surprise edit with RGS as you do often in your videos.
Nothing impossible ...

PW