LITTLE CAPRICE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
javen
Padawan

Re: LITTLE CAPRICE

Post by javen »

<group change>
MORE ANAL!
MORE ANAL!
MORE ANAL!
</group chant>

This girl is *hands down* the most beautiful girl on the internet. Without question.

And Caprice, if you're reading this... I think I might actually be in love with you :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can understand you, I also like her a lot ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

randomguy
Padawan

Post by randomguy »

I've been familiar with this girl for a couple of months now, i liked her but the things that kept me away from her was the lack of "quality" in her early scenes, especially because of exlusively b/g scenes with her skeleton boyfriend, lol, but recently i noticed that she's finaly taken her performance into higher level, with more hardcore aproach, like anal toy debut for WNUF (even though it was still her bf) or the scorching hot lesbo anal scene with Sasha Rose (this one was actualy very good!).... hope she's gonna develop that attitude and eventualy turn into full blown anal diva! And i would realy like to see similar kind of anal lez scene with her and my favourite Jessica Rox in the future, but i guess i can just dream ;)

javen
Padawan

Post by javen »

I couldn't agree more! I'd love to see Caprice turning out loads of anal scenes. The thing I love about the WUNF scene, was that it seemed so effortless. She came across as being a complete natural! So lets hope there *a lot* more of that to come!!

(hint hint Pierre) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've another B/G hardcore anal with her in the box, with a new interview. All will come in a CX volume but don't know yet which one...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I know many of you are waiting for this since long time,
YOU DREAMT OF IT, WOODMAN DID IT !!!
PW
Just to be sure... :twisted: Who is the guy in this picture ;)

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

c'est beau à voir en tout cas!
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

randomguy
Padawan

Post by randomguy »

Judging by the thickness of his leg, it's her skinny boyfriend :lol:

But seriously, hope she'll start doing some pro actors, coz most of the stuff with bf is good for amateur niche, if she wants to step up big she should do big boys.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You know, actually she's one of the most active soft european model and do lot of money without anyone touch her...
Trust me, even her BF, never got the ass before she worked for me. Both of them are good friends and I like the way he fucked her in my video !!!

PW

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

Pierre i agree ;) I must say that her boyfriend fuck her well in the video,and not so boring as other amateur or boyfriend actors :P
...but will you do a video with her Gaping her ass although is with dildos??? :P
I never saw her Gaping seriously... :roll: